Find your local IAS Service

IAS Services have a duty to provide information, advice and support to disabled children and young people, and those with SEN, and their parents. There should be an IAS Service in every local authority. From this page you can find the contact details of your local service. If you are unable to find their details please contact us.

You can also search for your IAS Service by choosing your Local Authority from the list below.

If you don't know which local authority you live in you can find out on the website.

A to Z List of IAS Services

Search by Region

Click on the map region to view IAS Services in your region.

London South East East of England Wales West Midlands Yorkshire and The Humber North East North West